PPC Manager with experience of campaign building, ad copy creation, keyword development and landing page testing is sought by a Search Marketing agency based in the digital hub of Leeds city centre. With this agency operating in a huge range of sectors, this PPC Manager will be given scope to maintain and improve paid channels for global clients across all the major platforms.
You will take responsibility for the full campaign process and so will be afforded complete autonomy to work directly with the clients to ensure each campaign is both effective and economically rewarding whilst delivering a unified, coherent marketing strategy.
This role would suit a PPC specialist who is looking to take the step up to larger, higher spend accounts which this agency are renowned for. As the agency grows there will be scope to progress and move up into a Team Lead position, taking responsibility for PPC Executives.
This PPC Manager should have most of the following key skills:
- Using Tracking codes to set up new campaigns (Google Search Network, Facebook Business Manager, Youtube network etc)
- Extensive AdWord experience
- Understanding of Facebook PPC
- Used to using reporting tools – Google Studio, Google analytics, Facebook Power Editor etc
- Previous agency experience or client side when you have worked on numerous high spend campaigns
- Previous client facing experience
For the successful PPC Manager based near Leeds here is what you will get:
- A basic salary of between £40,000 - £55,000
- Regular pay reviews
- Profit share scheme
- Private pension scheme
- Official training in the latest tech
- A real knowledge share environment
- Choice of technology
- A relaxed working environment
So if you are a PPC Manager based near Leeds and want to take the next step in your career into an international agency that are expanding all the time then please click apply now to be considered and for further information.
PPC Manager – Google AdWords, Facebook PPC, Marketing, Reporting tools, A/B split Testing
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40,000 - £55,000 + benefits