Paid Media Manager
Paid Media Manager- Performance Marketing Agency - London
£40,000 - £45,000
Our client is one of the best performance marketing agencies in London. As a Paid Media Manager you will working with some of the UK's major brands, and will be responsible for the successful development and implementation of client campaigns and reporting across paid search, SEO, display and social media across a range of industries including travel, retail and finance.
The Paid Media Manager position is to work with at least two biddable channels - search, display, social, video and native - and be able to communicate with senior stakeholders. Further responsibilities include:
* Management of the agency's largest paid media campaigns
* Work with the Head of Paid Media to develop the agency's paid offering and strategies.
* Day to day management of client relationships, and set KPIs for campaigns, ensuring that performance is monitored closely against client goals.
* Work to deadlines and manage client expectations
* Provide market intelligence to stakeholders, on all aspects of the digital marketplace
* +2 years experience in Paid Media
* Proficiency in GA and confident grasp of MS Office (Excel)
* Exceptional attention to detail and able to work independently
* Experience with DoubleClick and other third-party management tools.
This company also offers amazing benefits and perks too!
If you're looking for a role that gives you autonomy, and you enjoy providing structure and client responsibility, then this role is for YOU. PLEASE APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Marta Canga Roza" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Marta Canga Roza | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Apply for Paid Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly