Location: M4 corridor.
About Our Client
Our client is a Global player in the consumer healthcare market with an award-winning marketing team
About the Role
This is a high-profile role reporting into a Brand Lead -so lots of visibility and opportunities to make an impact. The brand is a strategic priority for the company and has the largest marketing budget in the marketing team. In the role you would be actively contributing towards the development of strategic brand plans, co-ordinating the activation and working as key contact cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders. This is an opportunity to work for a company with plenty of career development opportunities in the UK and abroad.
- Reporting into the Brand Lead, supporting and owning key activities
- Supporting in the development of brand strategy, objectives and goals – and being actively involved in the brand planning process.
- Acting as a key contact with Global stakeholders and building and maintaining collaborative relationships.
- Briefing and working with key marketing agencies and suppliers
- Understanding and complying with corporate governance requirements and internal/external regulations as required.
- Working on specific brand initiatives to increase brand engagement with retail customers
The Brand Lead is looking for an established brand manager from an OTC/healthcare background that can be coached and developed to Senior Brand Manager level.
You are a forward thinking, highly ambitious, creative marketer with a hands-on approach who will really thrive on working in an autonomous environment which is dedicated to producing health and wellbeing products that truly make a difference to peoples’ lives.
You will become part of a team that possesses drive, energy and enthusiasm and be motivated to outperform the competition. To succeed you will need to be will be confident & credible with excellent commercial awareness and a proactive and highly organised style.
- Proven brand management experience in OTC / Healthcare (including pharmacy retail environment)
- Strong commercial acumen and a deep understanding of business drivers
- Demonstrate curiosity in marketing trends within consumer facing industry
- Experience in communication strategy development (multi channels including digital) and demonstrate excellent activation planning skills
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to develop within the organisation
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **