Junior Account Manager - Social Media/Digital Communications
Job Title: Junior Account Manager - Social Media/Digital Communications
Location: Central London
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 depending on experience plus bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexible working, core office hours of 10am to 4pm, matched pension contribution, iPhone, 25 days holiday, voluntary scheme for staff, office dog
About The Agency
My client has an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious Junior Account Manager to join their dynamic team as they continue to expand. They are a leading creative digital agency, offering a variety of creative services and working with tier 1 brands across sectors including FMCG, Health & Beauty and Food & Drink.
This agile agency have built up longstanding retained relationships with a diverse range of exciting consumer brands including the likes of Dyson, Bombay Sapphire, Ryvita, Madame Tussauds and Remeo Gelato. As a specialist creative agency they are bursting at the seams with passionate innovative individuals, and their award winning work combines social media, video, digital marketing and media expertise. Their engaging work has seen them pick up numerous awards from the likes of The Drum.
They have a tight knit and friendly team, with a great approach to staff maintaining a healthy work life balance. Core office hours are 10am to 4pm, with flexible hours and home working being encouraged. The agency have a fun social environment, with monthly company events. Their approach to developing their team, creating a dynamic and vibrant working atmosphere and track record of producing outstanding work has seen them boast excellent staff retention rates.
About the Digital/Social Junior Account Manager Role
The new Junior Account Manager will work in a fast paced environment, managing a range of exciting and varied projects for your clients across social media, digital and video. At this agency you will be much more than just a number and their collaborative and supportive environment leads to scope for very swift progression through the ranks.
Key Responsibilities for the Junior Account Manager:
* Conceive and implement creative strategies that resonate across multiple social media platforms
* Collaborate with internal teams to deliver digital campaigns within budget and to tight deadlines
* Set campaign objectives and ensuring that strategic campaign plans for each client are continually adapted
* Write and proof reading creative copy and presentations
* Develop your business acumen by working to financial targets to enhance profitability
* Attend new business meetings and help pitch for new clients
You will have at least 2 years' of experience in account handling or equivalent client side experience. You'll be a social media and digital expert, with strong knowledge of multiple platforms and channels.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Junior Account Manager:
* Strategic mind and ability to manage an integrated campaign from start to finish
* Creative streak, with the ability to brainstorm innovative ideas around social media and digital strategy
* Ability to ensure campaigns are profitable and to also contribute to new business activities
* An eye for detail, and strong presentation skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Down to earth, with a sense of humour and outgoing personality
The Junior Account Manager - social media/digital communications will recieve a highly competitive salary paying from £26,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits including flexi-working, iPhone and healthcare cash plan.
This agency are actively encouraging flexible/home working with staff, and have a commitment to providing award winning training and development plans for their team members. They also have an office dog!
For more information about the Junior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Recruitment Agency (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies and brands in the industry.
Apply for Junior Account Manager - Social Media/Digital Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly