If you're looking to kick start your career, work with in a growing company and join a close knit friendly team then this could be the role for you! Better Placed are pleased to be working with a rapidly growing retailer who doubled in size at the end of 2017.
They are looking to recruit a Marketing assistant to work from their head quarters in York, with in a close commute of Leeds and Harrogate. You will support the marketing team with day to day marketing tasks, coordinating marketing activities and providing administrative support.
This will be an ideal role for someone who is eager to learn all aspects of marketing, is comfortable working with in a team, has excellent attention to detail and is well organised.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager and support them with Social Media posts and analysis
- Write copy of marketing collateral - this could be anything from printed emails to websites
- Updating the website as required
- Support the in house marketing and design team by coordinating and collating content
- Manage the internal image bank
- Assist with the production on art work, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy
- Producing additional marketing communications this could be anything from - brochures to exhibition - related projects
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns
- Previous experience with in a similar marketing role
- Experience of delivering activity across the full marketing mix
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Be a real team player
- Have a 'can do' attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be very well organised
- Be able to work well under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is really eager to learn all aspects of marketing and get their teeth really stuck into a new role! If you're looking for a great entry level role with in a busy marketing team then I'd love to hear from you.