Communications Manager / PR Manager
Communications Manager / PR Manager (In-House)
A Communications Manager / PR Campaign Manager is needed to take up an in-house PR role for one of the most influential associations of professional accountants. Based from their London HQ expect to support the development and creation of communications and PR campaigns covering owned, earned, paid and social channels, to increase brand awareness and recognition.
With over 650,000 members / students in 179 countries, this leading association provides the tools, resources and intelligence to improve the reputation, employability and quality of accounting professionals worldwide. They are now seeking a Communications Manager / PR Campaign Manager to join their talented team.
Reporting to the Lead Communications & Campaigns Manager the Communications Manager / Public Relations Campaign Manager will play a key role supporting activities to raise external awareness of the Association. Whether you are developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline; writing press releases, articles, blogs and social posts; monitoring press stories and maximising opportunities for positive PR; ensuring consistency; analysing and monitoring response or ensuring stories translate to differing international markets it will be your excellent communication skills that drives brand awareness.
To qualify. You should be Communications Manager / Public Relations Campaign Manager / Marketing Communications Manager / PR Manager / Communications & Campaigns Specialist or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience of working in a busy communications environment;
- The ability to create and implement communications campaigns and programmes;
- You are media savvy and have experience of working with PR agencies;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media;
- The ability to build and manage relationships with subject matter experts, senior leadership and volunteers;
- Excellent organisational, planning, project management and time management skills;
- You are an excellent team player, self-starter and able work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Superb attention to detail whilst maintaining focus on the bigger picture;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Experience in journalism or in a writing role would be a bonus.
This is a unique opportunity for a Communications Manager / Public Relations Campaign Manager to combine working within such a rewarding sector with a diverse, varied and challenging position.