Media Sales Executive - Travel and Tourism
Our client requires an ambitious, results driven and professional Sales executive to join a bi-monthly Title showcasing the best in British history and heritage, cities and countryside, hotels, brands and attractions. Their loyal readership consists of an affluent and discerning mix of nationals and internationals located in over 50 countries, including a large US.
Your job will be to maximise delivery of magazine income from display advertising sales and associated Digital platforms to agreed business individual and team targets. This will include a portfolio of existing client accounts and a large development of new business. There is a requirement for face to face meeting with key & potential clients.
- Delivery of maximum revenue from selling print and digital advertising space as per agreed targets.
- Canvas from existing database and cold call to prospective clients to establish their viability as potential advertisers.
- All the above to be conducted by telephone selling, email, letter and face to face as required.
- Liaise with the production, editorial and accounts team as necessary during the magazine’s sales cycle.
- Attend meetings and other relevant events and trade shows.
- To quickly and effectively build a credible, knowledgeable and trustworthy personal profile among your client base.
- To be confident in objection handling and your ability to find an alternative solution.
- The ability to introduce new business
- To build series bookings and grow yield throughout the year.
- To recognise potential areas of growth within the publication to maximise revenue
- To be proactive in sourcing new business through different channels
- Achieve a minimum of £40k in sales per quarter, across the whole portfolio
- To have a positive attitude and high work rate
- To be punctual and presentable
Apply for Media Sales Executive - Travel and Tourism
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly