Commercial Operations Manager
Commercial Operations Manager required to manage the commercial operations across the Advertising Department of this large private media organisation.
You will directly manage the Commercial Operations Team in their function to provide both management and sales teams with reports and data relating to the activities of the department.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- an agreed list of regular reports to management and the sales teams
- ad hoc reports and data as requested
- liaison with the Accounts and IT departments where necessary
The operation and development of the Salesforce/Brightmedia advertising booking system. This includes, but is not limited to:
- providing support and training for the Advertising and Accounts departments to ensure all entries on the system correctly reflect the activity to which they relate
- directly manage the Commercial Operations Team as a whole in their function to provide support and training for the Advertising and Accounts department to ensure all entries on the system correctly reflect the activity to which they relate
- ownership of an agreed roadmap for development of the system, including where appropriate liaison with the IT Department and Brightmedia
Key Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of the following systems: Salesforce, Brightmedia (previous experience with Salesforce required)
- Good Microsoft Office skills: Excel; Word; PowerPoint
- Able to build strong, effective relationships at multiple levels both internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and clear written and verbal communication skills at all level
Key Personal Qualities
- High level of attention to detail
- Natural problem solver
- Efficient time management
- Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise projects
- Energetic, enthusiastic and not afraid of hard work