Senior Digital Designer
Our client is a small but perfectly formed team of inventors, scientists, designers, video makers, business and production people who have invented an incredible funky product on the DIY market.
This economical and sustainable product has been used by millions of people around the world and is fast becoming an essential thing to have in all homes. They are now looking to grow their design team by hiring a Senior Digital Designer to work with the other members of their team which include structural, graphic and digital designers, copywriters/ content specialists and a videographer to continue to help improve their ecommerce site and general brand awareness.
If you’re a creative Designer who likes huge variety, both in ideas and media, loves both concepting and making and if you’re ready to throw yourself into the role of a lifetime... it’s time to get excited!!
This role will be heavily focused working on their ecommerce site, but you will also need to be able to work from concept to delivery across things like their digital advertising, social media and newsletters.
Responsibilities and attributes:
- Show excellence in the creative process. You’ll love responding to a marketing brief with creative ideas that will delight the client's customers
- Have 7 - 8 years industry experience with previous experience working on ecommerce sites.
- Be a team player - able to take direction and work in a team environment to develop ideas to effective and outstanding execution
- Have great communication - ability to bring others along with your ideas and keep everyone aligned with expected outcomes
- Show ability to prioritise projects, manage time effectively, meet deadlines
- Show discipline - creation and use of brand guidelines and style guides
- Have organisational skills - e.g. best practice in filing and backup of media files.
- Be great at planning and have solid time management skills
- Fluent and excited about online community marketing and social media
- Able to use the Creative Suite CS6 and have a good understand of HTML and CSS
- A cheerful and positive personality
- Have previous experience mentoring junior members of the team.
Nice to Have Experience:
- Ideally some experience of photography and a little art direction would be desirable.
- Storyboarding, scripting and art direction experience where necessary
- Styling - choosing the right props, locations - the right look & feel
- Final cut pro or After Effects experience
- Experience in animation, illustration
- Experience with community based projects
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please apply for the role with your updated CV and samples/ link to online work.