Marketing Executive - Events, Professional Associations
Twickenham, London (Greater)
|Business Type - Media Owner|
|Sector - B2B, Online|
|Specialism - Campaign Management, Direct Marketing|
|Salary - Dependent on Experience|
Twickenham, London (Greater)
Business Type - Media Owner
Sector - B2B, Online
Specialism - Campaign Management, Direct Marketing
Salary - Dependent on Experience
The Marketing Executive will work as part of the new Professional Associations event team delivering a wide range of conferences and exhibitions. They will be responsible for helping with the implementation of marketing plans and ensure these are delivered on time and within budget. The Marketing Executive will also work closely with other parts of the business including our client content agency Network.
• Work with the Head of Marketing to ensure coherent strategies for the conferences and events within the portfolios
• Ensure all marketing activity is executed on time and within budget as per the marketing plan
• Schedule and deliver email campaigns for the events as agreed with the Head of Marketing, including copywriting and data selection
• Responsible for planning and executing social media campaigns, in line with marketing plans for all events, including paid for advertising
• Report on performance of email and social media campaigns and provide insights / results to the rest of the team.
• Work with data team to improve quantity, quality and usage of current data
• Responsible for maintaining the relevant event websites and work with web team to improve current sites
• Assist with the planning and implementation of retention marketing activity
• Produce and update any relevant marketing material for the events such as conference and exhibition brochures
• Liaise with any necessary designers / suppliers
• Use analytics and other insight tools to monitor and improve performance of campaigns
• Produce and update accurate reporting on all marketing activity and KPIs
• Work closely with other parts of the business including the customer service and sales teams and our client content agency Network.
• Monitor competitor activity and relevant industry news
• Be aware of trends within the wider marketing environment to reduce costs, identify opportunities and improve practices
• Gain an understanding of the broader objectives and strategies of the department and how they may contribute to them
• Carrying out additional tasks as requested to support the growth of events with HBM, which may not be specified in your job description
Desired but not essential experience:
• Previous experience working on events.
• Experience building and managing a multi-channel marketing campaign.
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you already have first hand experience working in the media industry, why not come and join this influential media company with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth