UX Designers play a key role in our Creative Department and find ways to bring together the needs of our client’s businesses and their users to create solutions to a wide range of problems. You will work across a number of UX challenges, from optimising existing solutions, to significant work across the touchpoints of a client’s cross-channel marketing platform.
This is a great opportunity to lead from the front, shaping and growing the team as we expand our UX offering. If you want to hone your skills and build a career with one of the South West’s powerhouse agencies, get in touch.
What you will do…
- Play a significant role in our approach to UX design and research, feeding into the development of our overall process.
- Make connections across the diverse agency team and be a strong advocate of user-centred design.
- Run workshops and interactive sessions to get the most out of clients, colleagues and users.
- Consistently deliver a high standard of UX design across a range of channels and deliverables.
- Work with our planners to deliver on the overall marketing strategies for our clients. Where applicable you will recommend the use of appropriate UX techniques to gather insight and contribute to those strategies.
- Show your excellent collaboration skills, working with people in a wide range of roles including planners, visual designers, developers, data analysts, art directors, writers, social media creatives.
- Be adept at spotting opportunities to leverage existing projects, or propose new projects and revenue streams for the agency.
What you will need to succeed…
- Significant experience in a similar level UX role, ideally within a digital marketing agency.
- Be highly adept as the craft of UX design, with great communication skills and the ability to inspire and persuade.
- Ideally educated to degree level in HCI, Psychology or a similar related discipline.
- A wide variety of tools, techniques and methodologies available to you and be confident in tailoring your approach to each client and project.
- Confident in a wide range of UX skills including: Interaction design, wireframing and prototyping; Information architecture, sitemaps and navigation design; Usability audits and competitor analysis; User research and usability testing; Generating personas, user journeys, experience maps and other UX deliverables; Proposing, planning and evaluating optimisation activities such as A/B testing.
- Be highly adept at creative problem solving; analysing situations and devising, recommending or delivering innovative solutions.
- The gravitas and credibility to engender respect and confidence from colleagues and clients alike
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You will receive a range of benefits which includes:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off and an annual Volunteering day
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Breakfast on us: fresh fruit, toast and proper coffee
- Outstanding contemporary offices near Temple Meads
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 16th March 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
By submitting your CV, you consent to this information being processed and stored, by means of a computer database, or otherwise for the purpose of your employment.