PR & Communications Account Manager
Better Placed are pleased to be working with a rapidly growing organisation who are looking for a PR and Communications Account Manager to join their forever growing marketing team to work in the South of England. The role will be based at one of their offices in the south but you will be required to various offices across the South and Wales.
Do you have a thorough understanding of how the media works, have strong organisational and verbal communication skill and have excellent writing ability? If so this could be the role for you!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage events
- Write and plan well written press releases and generate positive coverage in regional and national newspapers
- Assist in organisation and coordination of PR activities, such as events, trade shows and campaigns
- Contribute creative ideas to top class strategies and campaigns
- Prepare and continuously update their press contacts
- Be able to sell in stories to busy news desks and journalists
- Identify opportunities for positive media coverage
- Occasional trips to the York office for briefing meetings with the Head of PR
- At least 5 years experience with in PR
- Excellent versatile writing skills
- Highly organised and results focused
- Must be able to multi task
- Be able to write on a variety of platforms - online, social media, print and write for internal communications
- Have a can do attitude and be keen to learn
If you love PR and communications and want to work for a company that has doubled in size in the past few years then send your CV over today!