PPC Lead - Multinational Consumer Tech
Job Title: PPC Lead - In House - Multinational Consumer Technology
Salary: : £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience, plus benefits including medical insurance, free breakfasts, company social events, birthday off, flexi hours and opportunities to work from home.
About The Technology Company
My client is a globally renowned, hugely successful leading smartphone manufacturer, who strive to remain at the forefront of technological advances. They have an exciting opportunity for a talented PPC Lead to join their dynamic and collaborative team in their Leeds office, where you will be given fantastic opportunities for progression within the company and will be responsible for driving the growth of the PPC teams. With offices all over North America and Europe, there is also plenty of opportunities for travel. As a company they operate a strong meritocratic structure so you will be given the autonomy and flexibility to really make an impact.
About The PPC Lead
You will be responsible for strategy for clients, ensuring global PPC campaigns are built and optimised, across a range of channels including AdWords, Bing, Facebook, YouTube and Retargeting.
Key Responsibilities for the PPC Lead:
* Have full responsibility for the daily management of accounts implementing campaigns, analysing and optimising performance
* Focus predominantly on client at a strategic level, to drive growth and performance
* Manage 2 direct reports, mentor and train new staff and shape the growth of the PPC division
* Take ownership of the company's global search marketing strategy
* Lead monthly reviews with clients highlighting and evaluating performance through a mix of face to face and telephone communications
About The Successful PPC Lead
If you have proven experience of managing and implementing outstanding PPC campaigns and strategy, and you are extremely passionate about PPC, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to accelerate you career within a global company.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the PPC Lead:
* Minimum of four years' working in a paid search environment (agency or in house)
* Proven experience managing a team, as well as managing and implementing PPC campaigns and strategy across multiple platforms
* Solid experience managing large budgets
The PPC Lead will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience, plus excellent company benefits and career progression.
For more information about the PPC Lead or to apply send your CV now to Alex at email@example.com or call 020 3957 6425.