Exciting AD role with an integrated marketing agency with prestigious financial services clients, working working across digital and print.
Chiswick based integrated marketing agency servicing clients in the financial services industry. The team of 16 service a wide range of B2B financial services clients, with a range of marketing solutions from Digital, to events to printed collateral.
In this Account Director role you will be:
- Growing and developing accounts within financial services sector
- Providing excellent client service
- Working across strategy, campaigns and creative output
- Working across branding, digital and print including websites
- Focusing on new business opportunities
- Pitching and managing budgets, timelines and processes
To be successful in this Account Director role you MUST have:
- Previous account management experience
- Excellent client service experience
- Worked across print and digital and have a great understanding of digital marketing
- Experience maintaining and growing client relationships and accounts
- Strategic marketing experience
- Strong understanding and experience of financial services
If this Account Director role sounds like you then please APPLY NOW!
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly