Project Manager (27k) working clientside.
Professional Services firm with over 7,000 employees across 120 offices across the globe. The business shares a single purpose: helping leaders, organizations, and societies succeed by releasing the full power and potential of people. The London office hosts approx 500 people across 4 floors.
* Support the bid lead and help co-ordinate all aspects of proposal writing and production; outlining accountabilities and timings for projects and strategically important proposals
* Sense check and proof read all proposals before they are submitted to an appropriate consultant to be quality assured before submission. Ensure all documentation meets client design requirements and standards of presentation
* Copy writing, editing, research and analysis to produce localised and client targeted marketing documents such as white papers, infographics, fact sheets and social media content.
* Co-ordinate the completion of ITTs and pre-qualification questionnaire, completing standard information and carry out basic research to collect relevant information relating to them. Ensure that ITT meets the specific criteria (standard information)
* Work closely with the Creative and Design Manager to make sure all documents are produced in an innovative, creative and impactful way and to the highest quality
* Create innovative infographics that can be used across a number of channels including bids, pitches and business development related documents
* Build knowledge of different clients and sectors and the differing ways of producing proposals for them
* Update relevant databases with up to date information for example quotes, case studies used in proposals so that it is available to other individuals
* Have an awareness of previous successes and outcomes and to be able to advise consultants accordingly
* Ensure proposal lead maintains SAP to and the proposal database is up to date to enable others to access relevant proposals
* Support the proposal management process following submission by signposting queries from the client and ensuring responses are provided
* Experience of Adobe Creative Suite in particular InDesign and Illustrator
* Advanced user of Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) to be able to manipulate data to contribute to proposal content
* Eye for design of impactful visuals
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills
* Administrative experience with a track record of sustained success in a client focused services environment
* Confidence to push back and hold their own
* General understanding of Customer Relationship Management principles
* Educated to GCSE level or equivalent and in possession of good grades in English and Maths
* A relevant qualification may be advantageous
If this sounds like the Project Manager role for you then please get in touch with Patrick - firstname.lastname@example.org