Junior Account Director / Account Director (Digital/Brand) – Top 10 Agency
Junior Account Director / Account Director (Digital/Brand) – Top 10 Agency – Central London – to £45k + great benefits
Superb, multi-award winning international agency seeks a Junior Account Director or Account Director to work on an a leading FMCG account on content, web and eCRM campaigns.
To qualify you must be a recently promoted Account Director, a Junior Account Director or a Senior Account Manager who is looking to step up to Account Director level.
Team management experience is essential however as you will be managing two Account Managers in the role.
The agency is a leading direct and digital marketing agency who are part of a worldwide network.
Recently moved into brand new offices, people come to work for them because they can hone their skills there and develop their career within in truly multi-disciplinary teams, working with brilliant specialists in what they do.
The Account Director Role
The agency are on the lookout for a Junior Account Director or Account Director to work on an established FMCG agency account and a key network client.
As a team the agency work with many of their client’s well-known brands. They are looking for someone who is passionate about FMCG.
The agency are the client’s strategic partner and their business objective is to support them in driving trial of their products through different digital platforms at different life stages.
Reporting & Context
The position reports directly into a Senior Account Director and you will be an integral part of the client service and digital production team. The team is split into two work streams: Brand and platform.
You will be managing a team of two Account Managers and will be the senior point of contact for the brand managers at the client.
Whilst the day to day management of the brand work stream will be focusing on ensuring excellence in delivery, this role requires a level of strategic thinking driven by creative intelligence.
This is an integral role within the team and requires someone who is not only a strategic thinker with great communication and project management skills, but someone who is equally passionate about managing a team.
The agency are not looking for a doer but someone who can lead a team.
The Role and what’s required to do it well
You need to be able to hit the ground running and ensure that day-to-day campaigns are running smoothly. You will be responsible for managing two Account Managers who will support you in the executional and delivery elements of each campaign, so line management experience is essential.
You will be responsible for building relationships with the brand teams, understanding what their key trial barriers are and developing digital strategies ensuring the campaigns, user journeys, content and mechanics are always true to each brands’ equity, their specific audience and delivering on their business challenges.
You will have experience in working with a planning team developing digital strategies and understand CRM.
Key areas of accountability:
As an Account Director you will be confident in your abilities to lead a team in a fast-paced environment and think on your feet:
- Management of two Account Managers ensuring brand plans and activity are executed with excellence
- To lead and ensure a seamless delivery of projects across the account from receipt of brief, through to delivery, demonstrating strong project direction skills along the way
- Work with the client and their other partner agencies to create a positive strategic partnership and be the lead in loop team meetings / calls
- To be responsible for all financial aspects, overseeing the forecast, managing expectations to the wider business along with monthly billing and project reconciliations
- Liaise with all internal departments including Client Service, Creative, Planning, Tech as well as key stakeholders within the wider integrated agency teams
The Agency are looking for someone who……
- Is team focused – ensuring the correct support is provided to their team
- Has experience in line management and is responsible for their team’s career development and progression
- Can juggle multiple tasks and can delegate the distribution of workload across their team
- Has excellent interpersonal skills – has the confidence to speak to clients and the listening skills to ensure the agency continually strive to improve what they deliver
- Has the ability to manage client and other partners across several contacts at different levels of seniority
- Is driven to get projects started and completed within defined timelines by leading a team
- Is resilient – the person is likely to have to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Is commercially astute
Salary and Benefits
The agency offers a competitive salary [to £45k] plus a great benefits package.
· 25 days holiday
· 1 day off for your birthday
· Private Health - BUPA
· Life Assurance
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies. Account Directors, Junior Account Directors and Senior Account Managers who are looking to step up to Account Director level please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com