Event Project Manager for Leading Creative Event Agency
Event Project Manager for Leading Creative Event Agency in London up £Excellent
My client is a vibrant creative agent who deliver a variety of tailored events across the corporate market.
They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to plan and execute events to the highest level.
Energy/Creativity/Positive Attitude is essential for this role!
You will have a minimum of 2 years large scale event management experience with another premium event agency preferably production focused!
- Hands on experience of working in an events production environment
- Commercial awareness
- Strong leadership and organisational skills, ability to multitask
- Flexibility - in a small business staff are involved in all areas of the work
- Drive, determination and flexibility
- Confidence to handle challenging situations and clients
- Easy-going personality and sense of humour
- Project managing all events from concept through to completion, looking after 5,000+ attendee experiences
- Create and develop agendas, invitation criteria and event content
- Work with the marketing team to create and implement marketing and engagement strategies for the events
- Oversee all communications from members on the events
- Manage a £350,000+ a year budget
- Be responsible for the on the day event management, managing logistics and staff
- Research and make final decisions on venues, suppliers, entertainment, design and production
If this sounds like you please send your CV to email@example.com