Social Media Manager
Our Social Media Managers play an important connecting role within our creative community and provide insights into how brands should deliver best in class social media activity that provides a joined-up experience for the end user.
If you’re social media savvy, and creating high quality posts and compelling content across social channels is your bag, we want to hear from you. If you just love thinking of new, innovative ideas to keep people engaged, and can push our creative community to think bigger and better with the possibilities of social and content…read on.
What you will do…
- Work with the team to help define client strategy by developing well considered social strategies, covering multiple platforms and executions
- Advocate the agency’s robust social approach, emerging content trends and thinking to clients
- Create social assets across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter formats, ensuring consumers can relate to the content, and share their own experiences.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of trends in social media and apply these for the benefit of the agency and our clients
- Be aware of new and emerging social and content platforms and techniques, and the opportunities and possible pitfalls they present
- Understand the value of reporting and gathering post performance results to share with the clients, and use to refine process and demonstrate results of your work
What you will need to succeed…
- Ideally you will have gained experience in a similar role within a marketing and/or digital agency and have an appetite to broaden your expertise
- A passion for developing a career in content and social media, knowing what other brands are doing in the space, trends in digital marketing and a critical understanding of what makes for spectacular design and copy.
- Good and demonstrable knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- You’ll be a prolific creator of content (video, podcasts, blog etc) and understand how to use social channels to get the content seen
- A solid understanding of the different formats of social media content that can be used on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube etc
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, you’ll thrive on developing strong, professional relationships with agency & client colleagues.
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You get to work in lovely contemporary offices in the heart of Bristol with likeminded talented people who share your passion. Plus, there’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
And we do a few things you might not expect…
We keep you going with fresh fruit, breakfast on us and great coffee. We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 23rd February 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
By submitting your CV, you consent to this information being processed and stored, by means of a computer database, or otherwise for the purpose of your employment.