Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist - Top 25 PR Agency
London - £30,000 - £35,000
A top international PR agency is on the lookout for a digital marketing specialist to help run and optimise PPC and social campaigns, as well as help to ensure the the PR team's content is marketed in the right place...
Casual in culture serious in their ambitions and output, this London agency are flying and growing at a rate of 20% per year. Their talented team are split between London and The US and as such, they offer an international environment to work in. Moreover, is their impressive commitment to progressing their staff wherever possible. Working solely in the B2B tech space for clients in the Broadcast/media (BBC, Avid), IT/Info security (IBM) and retail (Ebay) sectors, their stellar reputation see's their enviable client list growing rapidly. Their easily accessible office is surrounded by bars and coffee shops in one of central London's most vibrant areas and their team are a hugely social bunch…
As a digital marketing specialist, you'll be responsible for driving the the day-to-day integration of digital to meet clients' objectives. This will cover search-engine marketing (SEM), pay-per click advertising (PPC) and content marketing. The ideal candidate will be capable and confident with a thorough understanding of the techniques, platforms and skills to deliver results. Responsibilities will include:
- Offer strategic, tactical and practical advice to the account teams and clients develop digital and content marketing tactics to deliver on objectives and secure their ongoing business.
- Work with the account team to execute the digital elements of campaigns including SEM/ PPC, content marketing and social media.
- Work with the business development and account teams to assess a client's needs and develop the digital elements of campaigns to win new business.
- Encourage and motivate account teams to use digital techniques as part of their day-to-day work; identify training needs and help them to develop their skill sets.
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to analyse, interpret and share the data behind the results.
- Apply SEO techniques to help organically optimise content.
The agency offers an extremely attractive work environment (unless you're looking for something corporate) and are based in a vibrant, easily accessible location. They offer progression plans for each employee and try wherever possible to advance their staff to senior levels in the agency. They offer a package and salary that competes with even the largest London agencies and the potential for international travel only sweetens the deal.
If you think you have the experience and drive this agency is looking for, then I'd love to hear from you…