A branding and design agency who work across a wide variety of clients with a focus on fashion and lifestyle; are looking for a Senior Copywriter to join their team.
The agency is keen to find a candidate who can help mentor two more junior copywriters and drive a conceptual vision.
What's the role?
Working in the content team, you will deliver editorial, marketing and rationale copy plus craft TV and Radio scripts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all copy and upholding tone of voice
- Developing copy and concepts alongside designers and the wider creative team
- Develop copy for a variety of media, including press, advertorials, TV scripts, Digital, POS and Radio
- Mentoring and management of junior copywriters
- Writing for translation - working on global clients
- Client Facing and management
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will have experience within fashion and lifestyle. You will be genuinely interested in the industry, and be able to collaborate and create with a wider team. you will be enthusiastic and happy to help with broader tasks, whilst keeping up to date with design, retail and cultural trends.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV and Portfolio to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.