This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful cluster of Award Winning agencies based in Central London as their new Communications Manager.
This is a brand new role with the purpose to create an identity for the group and build a solid reputation across the market. The role will be focused on internal and external communications:
- Keeping employees up to speed with any news and updates.
- Coordinate and promote internal projects, awards nominations
- Being in charge of internal newsletter, company reports
- In charge of creating a company-wide strategy to build reputation and establish the business
- Manage the relationship with a PR agency
- Write content for magazines, social media, website
- Point of contact for internal stakeholders to keep them engaged and up to date with any industry news or to promote the business to their network
- Create a strong visual identity for each agencies and for the group
Ideally you will have previous experience working either in-house or in a B2B PR agency, writing content for various media (press releases, social media…) and will have previously managed marketing campaigns. You will think outside the box, be able to manage multiple projects at the same time and be ready to work hard to deliver successful projects.
Apply for Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly