Head of B2B Marketing - Retail Marketing Agency
Head of Marketing - 6 month Contract
An exciting multichannel retail marketing agency, whose sole purpose is to help retail businesses accelerate their growth, is currently recruiting for a B2B Head of Marketing on a 6 month contract, to act as the cornerstone of their digital and offline lead generation programme.
You will play a key role in re-evaluating their overall proposition and positioning versus competitors across their target retail audiences.
About the role:
- Managing external creative agencies and copywriters and associated budget, you will bring to life a brand and website refresh through building powerful content and collateral.
- Taking ownership of SEO strategy to help position the business as a go-to agency across a wide range of services, and accelerate their presence and growth in the B2B
- Project managing an overhaul of client pitch decks, specific to B2B sectors, and communicating the brand's unique value proposition.
- Producing case studies and collateral for specific client audience segments - e
- Producing a best practice guide to use as sales collateral.
- Build case studies to promote across social media channels, especially Facebook.
- Engaging retailer clients through a compelling customer journey, addressing their specific needs, in-store portfolio, etc.
- Building propensity modelling, behavioural and commercial segmentation strategies.
- Designing and implementing strategies across paid social, creative media and customer acquisition campaigns.
- Leveraging insights and data capture to inform on collateral and media asset development.
- We are looking for an expert in creating brand propositions and marketing execution for medium-sized businesses.
- Experienced in fully owning the marketing function within a B2B business, or consultancy, preferably within the data insights, or marketing agency
- Confident in presenting and building relationships at board level with key stakeholders in growing, challenger businesses.
- Commercially focused, with a track record in driving sales outcomes through demand generation marketing
- A strategic thinker, who can think creatively to deliver against objectives.
- Tenacious and motivated in the pursuit of marketing goals and able to inspire others.
- A multi-tasker who can prioritise, organise and plan a number of projects simultaneously, focusing on delivering campaigns that will deliver impact within a growing business.