Head of Account Management - Haymarket Network
Twickenham, London (Greater)
|Business Type - Agency|
|Sector - Publishing, B2C|
|Specialism - Account Management, Sales & Business Development|
|Salary - Depending on experience + benefits|
Twickenham, London (Greater)
Business Type - Agency
Sector - Publishing, B2C
Specialism - Account Management, Sales & Business Development
Salary - Depending on experience + benefits
We require an experienced, commercially-oriented leader to lead our Account Management team responsible for managing relationships with Haymarket Network’s clients.
The role represents a change in structure and focus for Network with new business and existing business development at its heart.
You will ensure that our teams deliver market-leading products and solutions to agreed objectives and timelines by providing leadership, while using your judgement to encourage creativity and productivity. You should ensure that margin and contribution targets are met while allowing the editorial, technical and business development teams to function with confidence.
In this senior leadership role, the Head of Account Management will report directly into the Director of Haymarket Network, whilst working closely with the Heads of Creative Services, Digital Strategy, Technology and Business Development to secure and grow our existing relationships.
The Head of Account Management will also be expected to manage the team to ensure they are taking full responsibility for the client’s P&Ls, maximising revenues and ensuring rigorous cost control. You will work closely and collaboratively with the management accountants - forecasting and reporting accurately on a monthly basis and focused on increasing our net profit margin.
- Delivery of all of the team's commercial monthly and annual revenue targets of each contracted client’s accounts
- Be accountable to the clients for Haymarket’s delivery of all media activities, to the agreed standards, working in conjunction with the relevant editorial, creative, digital and audience teams
- Establishes and builds strong client relationships over time that allow for continuity and ongoing representation (identifying future talent and developing a culture of building relationships with multiple touch points with the client and with Haymarket)
- Take responsibility for the negotiating and setting (as necessary), and the delivery, of business, SLA and KPI targets agreed
- Take responsibility for the accuracy, usefulness and timeliness of all reporting and invoicing as required by the client. (Including meeting notes, forecasting, commercial reports, market reports etc)
- Pro-actively develop excellent client management solutions and strategies to add to our customer proposition
- Development and management of the account management team capability
- Ensure the team are delivering successful outcomes and delivering demonstrable ROI for our clients
- Build a culture of sharing successes and learning, experiences and knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Working with the Haymarket Network leadership team to build a culture of new business and focus on margin
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you already have first hand experience working in the media industry, why not come and join this influential media company with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth
Apply for Head of Account Management - Haymarket Network
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly