Marketing Officer - Campaigns and Conversions
Job title: Marketing Officer – Campaigns and Conversion, Grade 7
Role type: permanent
Location: Kingston University, Kingston Hill Campus
Salary: starting salary - £33,027, progression salary - £36,859, subject to experience
Are you a passionate and creative individual who wants to deliver innovative marketing campaigns?
Are you a driven professional who wants to play an active role in strategic planning, implementation
and execution of marketing campaigns and conversion activities?
Do you have excellent communication skills with second to none attention to detail?
Would you like to join a dynamic team who is determined to deliver innovative and award-winning marketing campaigns and progressive conversion programmes?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Marketing and Student Recruitment department at Kingston University.
As a Campaigns and Conversion Marketing Officer you will be reporting into the Campaigns and Conversion Marketing Manager and working with the wider Marketing team in the definition, creation and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns, conversion activities, including working with various CRM systems, and producing impactful and engaging content for the planned marketing initiatives. You will take a hands-on role in measuring ROI, ensuring that campaigns are optimised and completed on time, on budget as well as tracked and monitored.
Reporting to and working with the Marketing Manager - Campaigns and Conversion, you will research, plan and manage projects, processes and campaigns within the overarching Student Recruitment Marketing Strategy and Plan.
This will involve planning and production of marketing campaigns, implementation of conversion activities using CRM and other marketing systems and reporting on the effectiveness of activities. The main focus of this role is to plan and implement effective campaigns and conversion for student recruitment across undergraduate and postgraduate offers.
The Marketing and Student Recruitment (MSR) team is responsible for developing and implementing strategies and plans focused on University-wide activity in student attraction, and conversion. These will be to optimise the University’s position, proposition and consumer appeal through the student recruitment cycles – from awareness building and attraction to conversion of enquirers and applicants.
The postholder will work flexibly to ensure their contribution is made across all areas of MSR and this will involves attending events, supporting and collaborating with other parts of the MSR team and being a team player.
Creating a positive working environment and creating healthy relationships with the wider Marketing Team: Web and Design, Admissions, Events, Content Editorial, Communications and PR and external partners (design and media agency) to the University is essential. Continually displaying in depth knowledge of marketing best-practices and innovation, translation ideas across channels in line with the targets and ROI is crucial. In return, we offer excellent benefits.
• You are able to demonstrate a solid level of experience in a marketing department within a complex organisation with a wide stakeholder network, including proven knowledge and experience of marketing planning, operations and evaluation. Experience in higher education would be advantageous, as would experience in a client serving role.
• You have broad experience across the marketing mix and are able to handle a multi-task workload with demonstrably excellent project management and organisational skills.
• You have a very good understanding of planning, analysing and reporting back on usable market research.
• You are able to identify opportunities for improvement within the function to benefit the business
• With excellent writing and presentation skills, you are able to create online and offline materials, not only for external marketing communications but also in communicating effectively, confidently and diplomatically with internal and external colleagues at all levels.
• You are able to demonstrate a strong commitment to client service and satisfaction founded on the ability to form successful and productive working relationships that enable you to be an effective influencer and adviser.
• You are able to demonstrate strategic and creative thinking as well as analytical skills
• You are a confident communicator, a strong team player and a diplomatic stakeholder manager who commands authority naturally
• You are a go-to person for your projects and a ‘safe pair of hands’
• You are self-motivated individual driven by achieving successful results and wanting to improve and continuously introduce innovation to your work area
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in in the UK. Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
To apply for this role, please click APPLY below.
Closing date: 4 March 2018.