Head of Creative Services - Haymarket Network
Twickenham, London (Greater)
|Business Type - Agency|
|Sector - Publishing, B2C|
|Specialism - Design, Art|
|Salary - Depending on experience + benefits|
Twickenham, London (Greater)
Business Type - Agency
Sector - Publishing, B2C
Specialism - Design, Art
Salary - Depending on experience + benefits
Haymarket Network is seeking an experienced Head of Creative Services who will be responsible for the creative output of the agency and the driving creative force within our business development team.
The role represents a change in structure and focus for Network with new business and existing business development at its heart.
Reporting to the Director of Haymarket Network, this is an exciting and varied role that requires a pro-active and capable individual who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment but can remain calm under pressure.
They will have good leadership skills and command respect from all teams.
- Day to day management of the creative processes, making sure teams are working efficiently, delivering against their objectives and have the appropriate resource
- Planning for short and long terms creative requirements
- Responsible for building an agile team, with skills fit for the future
- Discovery of new artists/talent, agencies, technology and visual ideas to encourage innovation and evolution within the team's creative department
- Communicating closely with stakeholders to make sure all project elements are agreed and aligned with client objectives
- Responsible for reviewing and driving performance of the editorial and creative teams with support from their line managers
- Respond to new business briefs; agree objectives, direction, design specifications, timelines & budget
- Be point of contact with the leading agencies for all creative services including photographers and directors. Work with the Creative team to ensure contacts, expectations and processes are being managed appropriately
- Ability to prioritise and adept at multi-tasking to handle several projects simultaneously
- Experience in leading and managing time pressure teams is highly desirable
- A strong team player who can develop trusted relationships between internal teams yet proven at building external relationships with clients leading pitches
- The energy and dynamism to remain fully motivated
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal teams quickly and to work within a pitch team
- Ability to engage and interact with our C-Suite clients
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you already have first hand experience working in the media industry, why not come and join this influential media company with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth
Apply for Head of Creative Services - Haymarket Network
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly