Marketing Manager Tech/Music
Marketing Manager - £37 - £42 - exciting music/tech business
Our client is very well funded startup at the forefront of massive technological changes within the music /media industry and are looking for a Marketing Manage to assist with messaging.
This technology enables a new approach: simplifying content licensing on the web, unlocking a world of new content experiences, and revealing previously untapped opportunities for the content industries
Working closely with Strategy & Operations and Business & Commercial Development you will create and deliver campaign plans that identifies the most effective tools and messages, and leverages them wherever possible.
- Write and facilitate the production of high-quality content: blog posts, product announcements, social media content, press releases, etc.
- Grow the community: Newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit.
- Attend industry-related events in the UK and related media/tech forums to build relationships and keep up-to-date on developments.
- Speaks and writes clearly, professionally and articulately
Able to demonstrate analytical skills. Able to structure and process data and draw useful insights and conclusions
- Attention to detail and ability to focus and prioritise
Plans, organises, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner
- Passionate about technology and music interests will help.
- Experience in community management & engagement