Are you a foodie Marketing Manager who's looking to work for this leading independent catering business? If so, read on...
Founded 15 years ago, this independent boutique catering business has gone from strength to strength - priding themselves on creativity, quality of service and innovation.
As Marketing Manager, you will report into the Commercial Director and be responsible for all aspects of B2C marketing. Your main duties will include:
- development, delivery and implementation of the 2018 marketing calendar
- overseeing all marketing activities across marketing workshops, competitions and promotional days
- leading on developing a new app and maximising comms opportunities with payment systems, e-shots and research into new initiatives
- working with an in-house nutritionist to promote launch days, branding and marketing
To be considered for this great Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience within a similar marketing role within food & drink, catering and hospitality would be beneficial
- strong digital marketing experience to support on web relaunch and app projects
- a high level of creativity, comfortable bringing ideas to the table
- experience of working in a small/medium sized business would be beneficial
If this Marketing Manager role sounds perfect for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Marketing Manager-£35,000-£40,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly