Programmatic Executive - Leading International Publisher
- Working for a leading international publisher network
- Responsible for the set-up, management, and optimisation of digital media campaigns
Based in Central London, UK
How would working in a programmatic role, for a major publishing group that has access to hundreds of millions ('00 million +) across major international markets sound?
We're working with an international publisher who are looking for a new hire into their Programmatic team.
This role will be responsible for the set-up, management, and optimisation of digital media campaigns across desktop, mobile, and video.
You will have great exposure across a number of areas, such as client servicing, commercial support, campaign delivery & project management, campaign analysis, and reporting.
The finer day-to-day responsibilities of the role includes;
- Review, test, and manage advertising campaigns across third-party platforms
- Use campaign data to link back to objectives, and use this to optimise campaigns
- Troubleshoot any issues across trafficking, reporting, or implementation
- Support and work with the commercial teams in setting up PMPs, including the management and troubleshooting for campaigns
- Work with third-party ad tech and programmatic partners to implement new and innovative technology to support campaigns
- Support the commercial teams with bid analysis and revenue reporting across the programmatic agreements
In terms of key experience, they are looking for someone who can demonstrate;
- A great knowledge of the programmatic landscape
- Have good knowledge of RTB and ad serving across desktop, mobile, and video
- Have experience of using an ad server
In return they can offer exposure to great campaigns, excellent training & development, and the opportunity to grow your career in programmatic.
Does this look like the next step in your career?
What next? Please get in touch. Give me (Tom) a call on 07753 429 969 or send your CV/details through to email@example.com