Strategic Planner (Sport clients) - Perm or Freelance
Strategic Planner (Sport clients), London – £50K or £300 per day, dependent on experience
This agency have a passion and desire to create memorable experiences that people will want to share and tell their friends about. This Planner will share this excitement.
We are looking for a Planner with a passion for and understanding of the sports and entertainment industry. This Planner will be full of knowledge about how progressive brands are behaving in 2018. This Planner will have experience in planning integrated campaigns, with social and digital experience. You absolutely must have a passion for creative storytelling and be an insight enthusiast.
This is a hybrid role – we will need this Planner to be as creative as you are strategic. Crucially, you will be able to create and deliver presentations that logically take a client from their initial brief to the (often unexpected) solution.
This Planner serves as the foundation for each project with the ability to multi-task over a number of projects. The role is a busy one, and one where ensuring quality and relevance is a must.
It is critical that The Planner remains current with the ever-changing agency environment, in particular that of the brand and sport / entertainment industries, as well as having a finger on the pulse of culture (including trends, best practices, and departmental initiatives).
This Planner will:
• Serve an essential role in the strategic planning for prospective and existing clients.
• Meet the client or key internal stakeholder, interrogate the brief and ask questions.
• Think and research deeply and speedily about what kind of solution will creatively answer the brief.
• At the same time, think bigger picture about what is trending in terms of music, film, events, online, TV, advertising, product design and anything else culturally relevant.
• Distill all of the above into a written brief for the creative/design team driven by insight-led thinking.
• Inspire the creative and design team to generate creative concepts, sometimes by leading creative ideation sessions and output.
• Develop and torture test creative concepts.
• Create intelligent, logical yet surprising presentations.
• Integrate and develop research and evaluation methods.
The Skills and Experience this Planner needs are:
• Experience in strategic brand planning (or relevant experience in marketing, business, advertising, or related field).
• Sponsorship or partnership experience advantageous, but not essential.
If you’re this Planner, please do get in touch quoting AP808 when applying for this role.
We specialise in agency recruitment, and always have a wide variety of roles. If this role isn't right for you then don't worry. We currently have live roles for account handlers, planners and creative, so send your CV through and we can have a chat.
Please visit our website www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Strategic Planner (Sport clients) - Perm or Freelance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly