Digital Project Manager
High capacity, unflappable Senior Digital Project Manager required to work across some newly won, sizable and exciting digital first projects.
You will be responsible for the end to end management of the project; from efficient scoping through to delivery of a range of digital projects.
- Successful management and delivery of assigned digital projects on time, to budget and scope
- A sympathetic application of the digital processes (routine or unique) across all projects
- Accurate scoping of projects, project timing plans and creation of cost estimates
- Owning project documentation
- Utilising and booking the most effective resources to ensure the most efficient possible project delivery
- Work collaboratively with Account Management team to ensure client is fully updated and understands all stages of the project
Required skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience managing and delivering digital projects in a digital agency environment
- Comfortable leading projects with budgets in excess of ￡50k
- Thorough knowledge in project management methodologies and processes & project management tools (e.g. MS Project, Smartsheet, JIRA, Basecamp etc.)
- An interest and desire to understand web and related technologies
- Comfortable in both creative and technical arenas
- Experienced in a broad range of digital projects; from website design and build and app creation through to marketing campaigns and back-end functionalities