Content Project Manager
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to be a part of a team behind the creation and delivery of a global content hub; one of the largest projects seen by the agency in recent years.
The role requires a close working relationship with digital and film producers as well as account handlers to ensure each stage of the project is delivered to time and budget, with all parties updated and aware of progress.
The right candidate will be delivery-focused and can confidently manage several ongoing work streams across digital, film, creative and media planning.
Working alongside creative colleagues, you will need to manage the planning, detail and delivery of the projects, ensuring all stakeholders are kept updated and in line with delivery timelines.
What does the role involve?
- Manage and run several work streams; all at different stages
- Running a large breadth of projects; from social media content through to digital, film and online banners.
- Working closely with a core team and a content producer on a daily basis
- Delivery on projects, bearing in mind Agency turn-around times and ways of working.
- A good understanding of the dynamics of agency processes and the pace and challenges this brings
- Overseeing of spreadsheet and project planning documentation
- Writing/managing timing plans, producing budgets and recces, booking resources, managing talent/influencers, and working with a wide selection of people from entry level to Senior Management
- Multiple agency communications and collaboration
- Overseeing video and digital producers on the delivery of various streams of content, ensuring it runs to time and budget
- Ensure all documentation is kept up to date and all parties are informed of progress at all stages
What are we looking for?
- A number of years of project delivery experience within an agency environment
- Confident and assertive with ensuring internal and external deadlines are met
- Great multi-tasker, very good at managing both their own and internal resource time
- Great communicator – both upwards and downwards with an appreciation of interagency and client requirements
- Strong and thorough budget management - a solid understanding in project value, budgeting, clear financial communication, budget reconciliation and how to financially run efficient projects
- Reporting project statuses up and delegating down
- Good at identifying efficiencies, and not afraid of suggesting and implementing changes that will improve how we work
- Enjoys a challenge
- Fun, friendly and outgoing
Apply for Content Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly