Senior Integrated Project Manager
Maverick Advertising and Design are looking for an outstanding Senior Project Manager to help service the account for one of the world’s leading FMCG companies. Working alongside the Account Director you will be required to run multiple work streams ensuring dots are connected and boundaries are pushed through creative design and content development.
As briefs come in frequently and the status of a project can change quickly, you need to be an excellent communicator, ensuring vital information flows through the team at all times. Whilst core Project Management skills are essential you must be equally comfortable with disregarding best practice methodology and aligning to the client’s fluid way of working. Since our Client is time poor, exposure to individuals must only be used to answer essential questions.
Tech savvy and with a genuine interest in the sector, we are looking for someone with experience in both digital delivery and ATL campaigns. Employee Engagement or Learning Development are also beneficial. Underpinning this must be considerable solid cross discipline integrated experience within a busy Agency.
What does the role involve?
- Managing and ‘owning’ multiple workstreams at varying stages of the project life cycle
- Working across a large breadth of projects including ATL campaigns, global awareness and education programmes, as well as ad-hoc campaigns across digital and social media and product launches both internally and externally
- Working on a busy and fluid account, getting work done in sometimes challenging and changeable situations
- Ensuring the effective delivery of a Content Marketing strategy across various social channels
- Tight budget management and responsibility across projects
- Reporting up on projects and delegating delivery tasks down across the team of AEs, AMs and supporting Project Managers
- Working with an extensive inhouse team spanning Planners, Strategists, Project Managers, Art Directors, Designs, Editors, Producers, Animators and Editors
What are we looking for?
- Considerable, solid agency experience
- Extensive cross discipline experience
- Confident and assertive
- Tech savvy with a genuine interest in the FMCG sector
- Positive, with a ‘can-do’ attitude despite obstacles faced
- Highly organised, knows how to prioritise work and document important information
- Enjoys managing resources and output across multiple departments
- Great communicator – both Client and Agency side, upwards and downwards
- Can manage a diverse project team and instil confidence in Account handlers and clients alike, who sometimes aren’t fully knowledgeable of the dynamics of social campaigns, how content is produced or what it takes to deliver quality content
- Can manage a truly integrated project to ensure all work streams dovetail
- Setting a good example and mentor for more junior staff, enjoys supporting and enabling team members
- Enjoys being part of a team – but used to being in charge of projects and making decisions autonomously
- Fun, friendly and outgoing