Communications Officer (Part Time)
Part Time Communications Officer, Warwickshire, to £30k pro rata
Blue Skies have been exclusively briefed on a great new part time role working with a niche non-profit organisation in Warwickshire. Our client are a small (but perfectly formed) team who are now looking to welcome a new member to manage all of their internal and some external communications.
As a Communications Officer you will get involved in a range of projects and work across multiple channels, key duties will include:
* Create and co-ordinate a range of communications to include newsletters, blog posts, articles, thought leadership pieces, social media content and web updates
* Source, edit and write engaging content for a range of publications for varying audiences
* Maintaining consistent activity across social media platforms
* Encourage online community engagement and participation
* Website management, copywriting for the internal and external facing websites ensuring SEO is maximised.
* Promotion of a range of benefits and services to a broad audience
* Assist in the design and preparation of marketing materials
To be successful in this role, you will require previous experience within a communications, PR or marketing role, have excellent writing skills and be used to creating content for both traditional and digital channels. In addition, you will be team focussed, energetic and creative with solid business acumen and ideally knowledge of working within SME businesses.
This is a really fab opportunity for an individual looking for a reduced hours / part time working arrangement who wants to be in a position of autonomy within a local, friendly and impressive business. As a non-profit organisation, it's not all about the commercials, our client are focussed on quality, integrity and offering excellent levels of service.
Our client are looking to interview in the next week or two, so please apply now for immediate consideration.
Apply for Communications Officer (Part Time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly