Head of Data
Head of Data, Central London – Up to £90k dependent on experience plus benefits and bonus
Head of Data looking to progress even further with your career? We want to speak with a Head of Data who is ready for their next challenge. On offer with this agency are a host of big name clients, a great reputation and a team who are fantastic at what they do.
You'll know this agency, and will likely be familiar with their work if you're a Head of Data. They're looking for someone who can bring a breath of fresh air to the Head of Data role in their agency. Are you a Head of Data who is confident in their ability to meet client requirements? We want to hear from a Head of Data like you as soon as possible.
This director-level role requires someone who is not only passionate about the power of data in marketing and communication but in the beauty of data to power creativity and building deep customer relationship and business transformation. A clear vision of the role of data to power customer experiences, engagements and brand strategies is critical as we increasingly help clients with customer experience design
The Head of Data will have solid CRM experience (targeting, analytics, channel, performance) coupled with native digital thinking across channels and platforms and understand how brands capture, enhance, organise, operationalise and optimise their data driven programmes.
This Head of Data will demonstrate:
• Data strategy leadership – demonstrate the ability to lead the agency on the exploration and use of new data sources, solutions, approaches and thinking.
• Application and knowledge – lead role in guiding and advising agency teams and clients in CRM, loyalty and digital marketing programmes. An understanding of the technology that powers them and best practice in data governance
• Creative & Tech integration – Inspire others with the creative application of data. Deliver great, award winning work that makes the best use of the agencies mix of skills.
• New business involvement – take a lead in new business RFPs, pitches and business development (particularly across the McCann Worldgroup Network). Be able to build trusted relationships with potential clients through experience and confidence
• Commercial understanding – be able to define and scope projects and data strategy engagements. Take responsibility for the profitable resourcing and management of the Data Strategists within the team
• Team recruitment, management, and growth – building, and managing a strong data strategy team that is motivated and is delivering great work for clients.
• Overseeing or delivering award winning work – ensuring that the team is focused on producing work that is at a standard that it can be entered for industry awards.
This Head of Data will have:
• Passion for marketing and creative application of data in powering the world in which our clients and their customers live
• Operated at a senior client level and has led client accounts from a strategic or consultative perspective
• Curious, ambitious and desire for continual improvement – has a point of view on the future of their discipline
• Advanced data analytics – deep understanding and practical experience of segmentation / modelling
• Digital analytics - setting up the tracking and measurement of digital footprints (tagging methodology and digital analytics)
Sound like the kind of Head of Data role you’re looking for? We want to hear from a Head of Data like you.
If you’re this Head of Data, please do get in touch. Please quote JW518d when applying for this role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Head of Data
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly