Campaign/Ad Ops Executive
A new opportunity for a Campaign Executive to join a growing digital content company!
The company’s campaigns run across online and mobile and their emerging media makes them one of the most exciting UK digital companies to work for!
You will ensure that Ad Sales operations run smoothly, and impement all ad campaigns across various platforms (online, mobile, and devices). A varied role covering; ad trafficking, QA, and providing campaign reports and analysis to support the Account Management team. You will report to the Global Head of Ad Operations.
What You’ll Do
· Traffic, QA, and maintain all online, consumer device, and mobile advertising campaigns
· Validating and keeping track of IOs for commercial campaigns.
· Actualising campaign orders in our systems.
· Analysis for inventory and yield management for region
· Troubleshoot any ad creative issues which impact tracking, implementation or reporting.
· Campaign optimization, and communicating relevant metrics to Account Managers and Planners
· Evaluating the campaign results.
· Produce scheduled and ad-hoc inventory and performance-based reporting.
· Ensure completeness of ad campaigns to client specifications
· Assist develop existing processes/structures
· You must have proven experience working in the campaign management/ad operations
· Experience working with a CRM such as Salesforce
· Commercial ad-traffic experience (DFP, ADTECH or similar)
· Ideally digital experience and worked with tracking tags
· Competent with Excel and spread sheet building/formatting
This fantastic role is paying up to £30,000 with lots of company benefits too. Don’t delay, send in your CV today!
Apply for Campaign/Ad Ops Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly