Account Manager – Advertising Agency
Account Manager – Advertising Agency – Central London – to £30k + good benefits
Is this already the role of the year?
Iconic central London advertising agency seeks a talented agency Account Manager to work on a stunning retail account.
You need to possess TV campaign and retail account experience to qualify.
The Account Manager Role
The agency are looking for an Account Manager with a track record of implementing effective campaigns across a number of disciplines.
You need to be adept at handling client relationships with the confidence to lead and advise and have a background in delivering national campaigns.
This retail account is one of the agency’s largest and they are proud to hold responsibility for being the lead creative and strategic agency. This is a fantastic fast paced account with a client that is hungry for help in all sorts of areas of the business.
The agency have a primary responsibility for the ATL work but they support the client in a range of other areas including digital, in-store and research.
It is a great role for someone who is looking to work on an account where they can make a real difference and see that difference every single day. Where new ideas are welcome and energy and enthusiasm is rewarded.
In order to be successful at this job the Account Manager they are looking for must have the experience and can demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of one year as an Account Manager
- A track record of implementing effective campaigns across a number of disciplines and be able to demonstrate and give worked examples of this
- Experience in managing multi-channel campaigns including digital
- TV origination project manager experience under the supervision of the Account Director
- Be absolutely comfortable in a client facing situation, able to nurture and build relationships with junior to mid-level clients, and be involved and contribute to strategic conversations involving brand positioning, business objectives, and channel strategy (but not lead them).
- Be responsible for delivery up until the point that they need to hand over to a specialist producer (TV/print/digital where relevant) under supervision of the Account Director
- Enjoy the fast paced feel of a retail account that wants to grow and develop and take an agency with it
The Account Manager Required
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Experience of working in a fast –paced environment preferably retail
- An enthusiastic approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude are KEY along with a track record of exceeding expectations/overcoming obstacles to deliver results
- Organised! There is lots going on and the right person needs to be able to chase the client and stay on top of everything to ensure the account continues to move forward apace
- Good creative understanding and experience in stretching an idea into multiple channels
- A track record of great project management i.e. managing the project lifecycle from beginning to end and delivering projects to time, to budget, to quality
- Strong client relationship skills ideally demonstrated through references
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with experience of successfully helping to sell in strong creative and strategic ideas.
- Good commercial focus, a record of keeping track of smaller projects and ensuring they come in on budget
- A team player with a down-to-earth attitude
- Good interpersonal skills and committed to developing team
Does a better Account Manger opportunity exist in London right now?
This is simply a role not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, ATL, award-winning agencies.
Account Managers with agency experience please get in touch!
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com