Project/Content Manager (35k) working clientside.
One of the global leaders in creating learning that works - amazing experiences that make a lasting impact on people and businesses. They help businesses around the world to reset their leaders and staff to compete in a digital age. With offices in London, Singapore, Hamburg and New York, they work with prestigious clients at a global level and our programs have the potential to transform their businesses.
We looking for a Project Manager with experience from an agency background to work on digital and content campaigns, maintaining relationships between the Creative team and both internal marketing and external creative partners. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure all creative projects are managed in a way that facilitates the delivery of excellent work, to schedule.
* Previous experience managing the content production process within a learning environment, and ideally within digital
* Programme or project management experience within a client and deadline driven environment, with evidence of successfully delivering to agreed timescales and scope
* Excellent organisational skills with a strong ability to multi task, prioritise and juggle multiple tasks and stakeholders
* Excellent attention to detail, with previous proof reading experience
* High level of accuracy and an ability to understand and maintain processes
* Confident communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to work well with people from all levels of the business
* Flexible and good humoured under pressure
* Strong IT skills and competency in all Microsoft Office applications
* An interest in education and a passion for understanding how digital skills can transform the industry
* Solutions-focused and proactive with a strong work ethic
* Resilient, positive, and flexible