Marketing Campaigns Manager
Campaign Marketing Manager
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you an outcomes-driven Campaign Marketing Manager, who enjoys driving and supporting commercial business growth through insight-led campaigns? Would you like to work in a global leader in the well-being and fitness space, and bring their B2B proposition to life for gym chains and fitness instructor clients alike/
We are delighted to be recruiting for an inspirational and innovative fitness brand with a truly global audience, looking to up-skills their marketing team with a talented Campaign Marketing Manager with full channel mix experience across digital, email, print, PR and events.
The UK Marketing team are responsible for truly understanding their customers and keeping them engaged throughout the customer journey and partnering with the customer experience team to leverage every opportunity and relationship to its full potential.
Proving challenging, thought-leading B2B marketing materials, you will help customers to build their own business and position the business as an educator and expert in their field.
About the role:
- A newly-created role, managing and implementing world-class, global campaigns to drive new business opportunities and nurture leads within the B2B
- You will be responsible for structuring and implementing integrated marketing campaigns across multiple online and offline
- You will build a customer journey from digital adverts to local event seminar, engaging decision makers and starting high quality and productive conversations to be followed up by the sales team.
- You will identify key performance indicators to ensure that marketing spend yield the best possible ROI and confidently report on success to key stakeholders.
- You will lead collaboration across internal customer support and marketing teams to ensure success in the lead handover process.
- Managing and executing new product launch campaigns across agreed-upon channels.
- Driving a digital narrative through confident use of social media and web channels to drive campaign
- Implementing effective reporting and campaign review processes and reporting on key metric alongside the Marketing Director.
- You have a strong understanding and experience of how to structure and implement integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- You are a results-driven and performance driven individual, confident in your ability to drive growth through online and offline tactics.
- Skilled in developing best practice and the systems and processes for increasing lead conversion.
- You are an accountable and confident person, with a proven track record.
- You will be comfortable creating sense out of ambiguity and will not need excessive structure to succeed. You are comfortable sharing your ideas and making recommendations for the greater good of the team and business.
- Energetic and not afraid to work flexibly where required to get work done.
- Calm and focused under pressure, self-motivated, flexible and resilient.
- Innovative, creative and embraces change in a fast-moving environment.
- Familiarity with Eloqua and Salesforce or other CRM/Marketing Automation systems is a significant plus.
- Familiar with AdWords, GDN and CMS
- Continually seeking ways to improve marketing and your personal skill-set!
- Fitness industry experience is a plus, passion for the industry is an absolute must!
Apply for Marketing Campaigns Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly