Account Director | Mixed-methods researcher | PR & Comms
We are looking for a mixed-methods Associate/Account Director to join a highly succesful, well renowned PR & Communications agency.
The company are in a fantastic position with both their brand health and future prospects looking great. They continued their excellent yoy profits increase as well as gaining new clients and working with some of the most well-known brands on their comms and advertising strategies. The role involves using a mix of qual and quant research to look into corporations reputations and provide the insights to build strategic recommendations with the support of in-house comms planners.
Some of their key clients include AirBNB, Diageo, Google, Gucci, Sky, Sony and many more.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with clients to identify insight needs
- Client & Account Management
- Conducting qualitative research including focus groups and depth interview
- Commissioning quantitative research; including questionnaire design
- 6+ years' experience of both qual and quant research
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Brilliant commercial awareness
- Ideally, a background in reputation research
This is a great opportunity for a someone to work for a communications agency where you will not only run the research and generate the insights but you will also have a say on how to use that research to improve the client's brief. If this sounds like the opportunity for you then do apply now to find out more!