EMEA Events Marketing Manager
Are you a marketing professional with experience using Eloqua who is immediately available till end of June? Please read on!
EMEA Events Marketing Manager - £150 - £300 Per Day - London
My client provide governance, risk and compliance programs and solutions to more the worlds biggest Financial Services organisations. This temporary role will involve supporting the EMEA Field Marketing Manager with end to end campaigns.
This new EMEA Events Marketing Manager role will involve:
- developing and executing day to day regional marketing activity
- writing and editing field communications material
- delivering demand generation campaigns using Eloqua
- event management and collateral production
- providing wider administrative support for the wider team
To be considered for this EMEA Events Marketing Manager role you MUST:
- Be immediate availability
- Have experience with Eloqua - please DO NOT apply unless you have this
- Have relevant B2B marketing experience
- Have event marketing experience
If this sounds like you then please APPLY NOW!
Marketing Executive-£150-£300 Per Day-London
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.