Marketing Executive, £22k - Central Birmingham
Blue Skies are delighted to have been briefed on an exciting new opportunity to join a fantastic brand in the centre of Birmingham. Operating as a not for profit organisation and working closely with both public and private sector organisations, our client are unique in their set-up and experience good levels of growth.
Working within their B2B focussed team, the Marketing Executive will work across a range of campaigns and projects targeted towards large corporates, public sector organisations and SME businesses. Key duties will include:
* Proactively delivering marketing and communications projects
* Planning and delivery of integrated campaigns and digital marketing activities across owned, earned and paid media
* Creating engaging content for social media and web channels
* Monitoring and evaluating all marketing activities using a variety of web analytics tools
* Developing and managing strong working relationships with external stakeholders, agencies and suppliers
* Producing a range of marketing materials using Adobe suite
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate previous experience of working within a busy, commercial marketing function and have sufficient experience of managing campaigns from conception to evaluation. Ideally you will be degree educated with strong commercial awareness/business acumen.
In addition, you will have a creative flair and be used to creating content for a range of channels. You will be able to manage individual projects as well as work as part of a team efficiently.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Midlands based organisation - interviews will be happening throughout February so please apply immediately.