Account Manager - Leading Sports Media Owner
Account Manager - Leading sports media owner
- Working for a leading media owner on one of the larger sports titles
- Managing relationships with their advertising partners; specifically, client-direct relationships with companies in the sports industry
- Liaising with the clients to feedback on advertising performance, and to look at further opportunities for client account development
- Programmatic & direct campaigns
- A brand new role within the business
up to £35k + wider package
Central London, UK
Are you working in digital media, but not in an area that you're passionate about?
How great would it be to combine your passion for sports, with your knowledge of the digital advertising landscape?
We're working with a large media owner, who are looking to grow one of their sports focused brands. This brand has a cult following online, with both web and app offerings. They have strong relationships with long-standing advertising partners, but due to increased partnerships, need additional support in their account management team.
In this role, you'll be working in the advertising team, managing the existing relationships with brands that advertise across their digital media (web & app). These relationships are managed directly, and not through media agencies, and so experience of managing client direct relationships is needed.
You'll have responsibility to manage the relationship with the brands, advising them on campaign ideas (creative, setup etc.), acting as point of contact for any technical issues, and then reporting back on campaign performance. Through this, you'll look to offer additional services, campaign ideas etc. in order to maximise commercial returns.
If you're passionate about sports, have a good knowledge of the digital advertising landscape, and want exposure to manage client relationships with sports brands, then this could be the role for you.
What next? Please get in touch. Give me (Tom) a call on 07753 429 969 or send your CV/details through to email@example.com