User Experience Designer
Salary: Up to £35K depending on experience
All set to take your next step into a challenging and rewarding career in User Experience?
We're looking for a User Experience Designer who loves finding creative ways to solve design challenges and improve the customer experience. More than simply designing great experience, you will help to drive significant transformation for our clients' businesses.
You'll work with a variety of global brands, across a diverse range of platforms, products and services - so every project brings new and interesting challenges. You'll have the opportunity to create experiences for websites and apps, as well as digital experiences in physical spaces - all-in-all the perfect environment to develop your UX toolkit.
You'll join an Experience Design Team that includes other experience designers, visual designers and copywriters. As we believe that problems are only solved via collaborative exploration, you will work in multi-disciplinary highly collaborative teams.
You'll be mentored by smart, experienced people so on-the-job learning will come hand-in-hand with guidance and formal training.
If you are someone who feels comfortable in a busy and buzzing environment and are up for taking on exciting UX challenge... this is the place for you.
● Working at a company that truly gets UX.
● Ongoing training and mentoring.
● Understanding the brand's customers and their behaviour
● Identifying user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs
● Taking part in discovery, workshop and co-design sessions with clients and colleagues.
● Creating personas, user scenarios and journeys, process flows, information architecture diagrams, wireframes, and the other artifacts it takes to create and communicate the customer experience.
● Thinking conceptually, as well as obsessing over the detail
● Working on multiple projects at the same time. Never a dull moment guaranteed.
You should have:
● Degree level education in design, HCI, computing or similar.
● 2-3 years working in the User Experience/ Service Design space.
● A clear understanding of the digital landscape.
● Confidence in communicating, defending, and building consensus around UX architecture.
● Solid understanding of user-centred design methods across the full UX lifecycle
● Experience in diagramming, design and prototyping tools such as Omnigraffle, Sketch, and Invision.
● Experience working in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to ignite your career and make a real difference in a dynamic, creative agency of 80 people. If you have what it takes then get in touch.
About the agency:
We work with global brands who want to use digital to give every customer a great experience. Our combination of strategy, storytelling and experience design lets us deliver lasting impact.
We do big agency work with a small agency culture. There are 80 of us in the team in the UK and USA, and we are ambitious, sociable, collaborative, transparent and non-hierarchical.