Director, Retail & PurePlayers Europe
The European Omni channel and Customer Experience team is a rapidly growing function with a recent mandate to accelerate eRetail/Pureplay business growth and establish Omni channel and Category growth programmes across Europe.
Within this the Director of Digital Retail and Pureplayers is responsible for the eRetail and Pureplayer executional excellence programs and related pilot programs across Europe. The objective is to raise the level of support to eRetailers and Pureplayers in the market by improving digital shelf content/executional excellence, online merchandising, measurement of eRetail (compliance, placement, commercial), and regional capability within subsidiarys.
You will play a key role in shaping the digital asset management/content syndication in support of eRetail executional excellence as well as shape/lead digital collaboration programmes with key Pan-European Retail. Pureplay customers in partnership with key account sales teams.
You’ll work with local subsidiary, European regional, and HQ stakeholders to deliver bespoke programs across topics as relevant.
You’ll help generate incremental online sales each year and help protect European Online revenue and will initiate, lead, and deliver the multi-year eRetail strategy/roadmap and eRetail annual plans and define and help execute eRetail strategy and programmes across Europe.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking to appoint a Digital/ PurePlay/ OmniChannel Marketing expert with international experience from Retail, FMCG or consumer Tech/ Mobile sectors with the following:
- Significant experience working in high performing Marketing teams at either a global or regional capacity.
- Expert in digital marketing, digital retail strategy and Omnichannel marketing across Europe with Global best practice experience
- Significant experience of leading people to deliver Retail and Pureplayer results through teams, working at a regional level
- Significant experience working to support broader commercial and sales-driven teams in the delivery of key programs and initiatives with their customers
- Significant experience managing agency partners to deliver programs that support key business objectives related to the eRetail and Pureplay business
- A proven track record of planning and managing Retailers and Pureplayer representatives (often through others, internally and externally) that deliver growth
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to multi-task successfully and operate within budgetary and timeline constraints
- Demonstrated business results, delivering on-time and managing to large marketing budgets
- Presented frequently to executives to gain widespread support for change management initiatives to seek investment that delivers growth
- An ability to connect with people, using a range of influence skills to drive results. Be a key player in strategic discussions both on a day-to-day basis and whilst looking at the longer term.
- Experience working with Amazon and other European eRetailers in a strategic and executional capacity