3 days left
GRAPHIC DESIGNER WITH MOVING IMAGE EXPERIENCE.
We are seeking a passionate and proactive graphic designer with strong animation and moving image experience.
The successful candidate will design and produce creative content that engages with specific UK audiences, in order to effect behaviour change in those target groups. By doing so, the candidate will raise awareness of topical geo-political issues.
We are looking for an individual with a proven track record in graphic design and animation. Experience in videography and editing is also a strong bonus.
The ability to deliver large quantities of work – and often to snug deadlines – is a key feature of this role. As such, the candidate should be able to work efficiently and independently; thinking innovatively, but also taking direction when it’s given.
As this role involves creating content specifically for social media, candidates should be experienced in uploading content to social media platforms.
The role is based in our central London office, reporting to the Creative Director and liaising with other departments.
Global Influence focuses on finding practical solutions for clients. Our work ranges from creating communications solutions for global commercial brands, to countering violent extremism. We are staffed by people who care about actively changing things for the better – not just talking about it.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, demanding, but rewarding environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Use design-based disciplines to deliver a wide range of creative content
- Animate to a good quality, using standard industry software
- Work proficiently with all relevant Adobe creative software
- Think strategically, ensuring that all work is project relevant
- Assist the senior creative staff in managing and upholding the output of the Creative Department
- Create and sustain excellent working relationships with the Global Influence team, and
with clients and suppliers
Desirable skills for this role:
- Experience in videography or camerawork, plus editing
- Experience in creation and running of social media accounts, including boosting, and use of platforms such as Hootsuite
- Languages – additional languages a bonus
- Fast – you produce good work to tight deadlines
- A self-starter – you hit the ground running and can work independently, but also thrive in a team
- Level-headed – you work well under pressure and alongside strong personalities
- A problem-solver – you can bring unique creative solutions to unique briefs
- Logical as well as lateral – you can ground creativity in strategy and psychology
- Looking beyond standard ad agencies – you’re up for a new challenge
- Articulate – you can make the case for your work, both to clients and other colleagues
- Interested in creating work that actually changes behavior
- Ready to join our eclectic team, composed of a wide range of professional backgrounds, nationalities and personalities
- Competitive salary
- A quarterly bonus when company hits business goals
- Small agency dynamic with big clients
- Great location, just off Trafalgar Square
- Free fruit every Monday
- Thirsty Thursday – free drinks and nibbles every Thursday
Fixed term contract: 6 months (initial). Depending on future business need, there may be an opportunity to extend this further.
Reports to: Creative Director.
Liaises with: Operations Director of Global Influence and Senior Account leaders.
Application deadline: 21 February 2018.
If you are interested please contact Global Influence with your CV by clicking on Apply
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly