This global home interiors business has an exciting new role available for a Residential Marketing Executive. With B2B and B2C customers, this role will support the UK residential sales team to drive UK business in a heavily competitive industry.
The Role: An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a growing business. The role is multi-channel ensuring all consumer touch points are reached including managing social media and PR agencies as well as organising trade shows, managing the company website, POS and email marketing. The Marketing Executive will be the main point of contact for key accounts and be able to project manage requests from start to finish.
- Brief and project manage all social media activity with external agency
- Manage external PR agency with press releases and report regularly on coverage across the board
- Manage email campaigns and the company website to include blogs and unity with social media platforms
- Proof pass all content for the annual brochure
- Organise and execute trade shows as well as organise POS for the stands
The candidate: The Marketing Executive will have strong project management and demonstrable organisation skills. An understanding of multi-channel marketing is essential along with the ability to work autonomously. Working within a consumer environment and commercial acumen is advantageous.
The Marketing Executive role is commutable from Warwick, Birmingham, Solihull and Leamington Spa.
Marketing Executive, Solihull, £25,000 - £30000
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly