Planner – £45 - 50k + bens
This award winning Direct/Digital agency has brilliant values and a culture you’ll love. Working as part of a fully integrated advertising and marketing group, you’ll be exposed to the full mix of channels too.
If you’d like to work on a really good mix of accounts in an agency with brilliant values and a culture you’ll love, then this award winning direct/digital agency would like to talk to you.
Planner - The Agency
This lovely direct/digital agency is a vital part of a genuinely integrated group. They work to a really brilliant set of values and I think you’ll love their culture, which is collaborative and genuinely focussed on their people. Their work is superb, with some great, award winning creative campaigns and they have one of London’s best PD’s too.
Planner – The Role
- You’ll work on a rich mix of brands leading the development of effective direct strategies, working closely with creative, data planning and analytics to provide truly data driven plans that engage customers and change behaviour.
- Measurement’s key, so you’ll make sure that a framework’s in place to assess the impact of strategies, build learning and refine effectiveness.
- As a direct/digital expert, you’ll collaborate across the group applying your skills to projects and pitches.
Planner – Skills and Experience Needed
- You’re a Planner with 3 - 4 years’ agency experience who’s developed a really good knowledge of direct marketing/CRM, as well as digital and social.
- You’re passionate about understanding customers, using insight and data – you’ve probably worked with data planners - to drive relevant, engaging and effective communications.
- You’re driven by making a measurable difference to client business.
- You’re brilliant at inspiring great creative work and championing ideas.
This is an agency that’s really doing well at the moment and offers an opportunity to really develop your career. So if you feel you have the skills and experience they’re looking for click APPLY and send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit http: www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaitejobs to see my full range of jobs.