We are looking for an ambitious and hardworking Finance Assistant to join and support a small finance team in a wide range of tasks.
Your main responsibility will be the billing, cash collection and managing credit card / cash card payments.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will have the opportunity to learn about and take on increasing responsibility as you grow and develop your experience and skills within the company.
- Responsible for cash collection including cash allocation and posting.
- Building good working relationships with clients.
- Review of draft invoices raised by client services team and issuance of final invoices on Traffic including updating Sage for issued invoices.
- Reconcile billing against revenue forecast. Working closely with client service team to ensure invoices are raised and debts collected in a timely manner.
- Management of incoming client purchase orders and ensure timely billing.
- Monthly reporting of debtor balance to executive team.
- Update Sage and Traffic for monthly revenue recognition.
- Process online banking payments and submit for approval.
- Set up new clients / suppliers on Traffic and Sage including updating supplier bank details.
- Issuance of approved POs on Traffic and distribute to the business.
- Process company credit card payment requests.
- Control, Manage and process prepaid cash card expenses.
- Support Management Accountant at month end to follow up on outstanding timesheets.
- Assist Management Accountant with quarterly balance sheet reconciliations and any other ad hoc reporting.
- Provide cover for Accounts Payable.
- Previous credit control experience.
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant degree is an advantage.
- Be driven and hard working
- Attention to detail.
- Able to get on with others and be a team player.