Senior Retail Marketing Manager
Senior Retail Marketing Manager - Manchester - £50-60k
Well-respected fashion retailer, based in North Manchester, is looking for an experienced and senior Retail Marketing Manager to join their team, focussing on consumer-relevant campaigns, promotions and in-store communications (POS).
- Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for maximising the profitability of the retail stores, by positively impacting footfall, conversion, ATV, UPT and profit margin, across all store formats.
- You will help to develop the global and local retail marketing calendars, working closely with the merchandising and brand marketing teams.
- You will ensure that campaign targets are properly set, evaluated and met, and that marketing budget is optimised.
- You will ensure that local CRM materials complement the existing retail marketing campaigns/promotions and you will be knowledgable about the targets and performance of local stores.
- You will manage, lead and take ownership for the Marketing Activations team, ensuring that everyone has the knowledge and practical skills required.
- you will promote a high performance culture and set clear expectations and individual goals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Retail marketing experience, within a company with 100+ stores (this is very important).
- You will have solid business acumen and an in-depth knowledge of retail KPIs.
- You will have demonstrable management experience and be a strong problem solver and decision maker, with the gravitas to make important decisions quickly.
- Finally, you will need to be geographically mobile in order to carry out this role, as the company has stores nation-wide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a major player in fashion retail, at an exciting time of growth and development, working at a high level and within a very talented team.