Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you an outcomes-driven Content Marketing Manager, who enjoys driving and supporting commercial business growth through insight-led campaigns? Would you like to work in a global leader in the well-being and fitness space, and bring their B2B proposition to life for gym chains and fitness instructor clients alike/
We are delighted to be recruiting for an inspirational and innovative fitness brand with a truly global audience, looking to up-skill their marketing team with a talented Content Marketing Manager, who will develop, evolve and maintain the UK content and social media plan to increase engagement for gym club and fitness instructor audiences.
The UK Marketing team are responsible for truly understanding their customers and keeping them engaged throughout the customer journey, partnering with the customer experience team to leverage every opportunity and relationship to its full potential.
Proving challenging, thought-leading B2B marketing materials, you will help customers to build their own business and position the business as an educator and expert in their field.
About the role:
- A newly-created role, responsible to utilising world class, globally created content across gym club and fitness instructor audiences, to engage, nurture and retain customers.
- A trusted and accountable owner and advisor of the content, you determine the best channel, format and frequency to drive optimum engagement.
- Demonstrating content's ability to change and influence brand perception across club and instructor audiences in a social media and user-generated content environment.
- Managing content localisation and implementation to increase instructor and club engagement across offline and online marketing channels.
- Creating local content on occasion and briefing local content through global to demonstrate customer success stories.
- Increasing brand downloads by helping customers understand the value of their marketing assets via educating and inspiring audiences.
- Increasing the understanding of gym club and instructor value propositions amongst relevant audiences, measured through increased NPS scores.
- Improving click and open rates on email newsletters and social media content.
- Creating impactful event promotion plans to increase attendance.
- Developing internal understanding of the commercial and impactful role of content.
- A digital native, you will work as a key part of the marketing team to develop best practice content marketing systems and processes for thought leadership.
- Championing the cause of the customer, ensuring the business understands the customer in detail and that they are key to the brand's success.
- Accountable and confident with a proven track record in developing powerful and compelling content - ideally in the fitness, health or wellness space.
- A thought leadership "champion" with a demonstrable track record in driving engagement through content across the full channel mix.
- Enjoy making sense of ambiguity and putting best practice into place.
- Self-motivated, flexible and resilient, and not afraid to put in the ground work to set up content systems and processes.
- Innovative, forward thinking and creative, whilst also being commercially astute! This is NOT a copy-writing role!
- Numerically literate , comfortable making sense of metrics, and understands the impact content has on tangible, traceable performance metrics.
- Multiple stakeholder liaison experience - upwards, downwards and sideways.
Apply for Content Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly